Where can I get information or help about my child’s behaviour or emotional state?

June 16, 2014

Your doctor or other health care providers are the first step in seeking help if you have a concern about your child’s physical or mental health. Please look at our recommended links and partners for more information on who you can contact.

Categorised in: