The privacy of your personal information is important to us. This includes information in any form such as personal email addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, home addresses, demographic information and so on.
The Offord Centre for Child Studies will collect information only for the following purposes:
- to issue newsletters and other publications produced by the Offord Centre for Child Studies
- to respond to individual requests for information on issues around children’s mental health and early child development
- to evaluate information needs and interests of consumers and other target audiences
- to process donations to the Offord Centre for Child Studies
- to process registrations for conferences and other events sponsored by the Offord Centre for Child Studies
The Offord Centre for Child Studies will not sell or rent personal information provided to us by any individual.
We will not provide names, mailing addresses or email addresses to any external party without an individual’s express permission.
All credit card information collected on-line is encrypted before being sent over the Internet to ensure the security of your information. Please be aware, however, that we have no control over the privacy of your e-mail communications with us. We recommend that you do not include confidential, proprietary or personal information in e-mails, including credit card numbers, passwords and other similar information. Also, if other people have access to your e-mail account, they may be able to access your password and obtain personal information about you (such as your credit card information).
Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of Web sites to which we provide links. Links from our site to third parties or to other sites are provided for your convenience. We encourage you to learn about their privacy and security practices and policies before providing them with personal information.