The Offord Centre engages in research on health systems, services, and programs, examining how to best provide treatments and supportive services for children and youth. Researchers also explore the effectiveness of various healthcare systems, understanding how to better improve health services and access to care.
- Investigating Mental Health Information System Design (inMIND)
- The RISE (Researching the Impact of Service Provider Education) Project
- Creating a Learning Health System for Neurodevelopment
- Building a Deep-Learning Healthcare System in Child and Youth Mental Health
- Building Capacity for Measurement Based Care and Progress Monitoring in Schools
- Evaluating Brief Digital Interventions in School Mental Health Settings