We examine neurodevelopmental health and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) through a range of research studies. For example, researchers identify symptoms, outcomes, and developmental trajectories of children with ASD, analyzing how factors influence the way children with autism grow and develop. Researchers also study the implementation of interventions by engaging caregivers to provide insight on prevention methods.
- The PARC Project (Pediatric Autism Research Cohort)
- Family Checkup Canada: Making the Race Fair
- Pathways in ASD Project: Phase III
- POND Network Study (Province of Ontario Neurodevelopmental Network)
- Ontario Autism Program – Independent Intake Organization